Fungal nail treatment
Fungal nails can affect anyone at any time. Although the condition isn’t painful, the infection can be highly contagious and unsightly. Many of the ‘over-the-counter’ treatments are ineffective and fail to resolve the issue.
Foot Right is able to offer a state-of-the-art solution with the Lacuna Method in clinic.
The Lacuna Method uses advanced micro penetration of the nail plate to allow access of the topical treatment to reach the fungal infection without destroying the nail or nail bed.
Tiny holes are made with a very fine drill through the nail plate and doesn’t cause any damage to the nail bed beneath. These tiny precise holes allow the topical treatment when applied regularly to quickly reach the problem area more effectively and treat the infection at the source with impressive results.
To find out more, book a free consultation with Ian to see if this treatment will work for you too.
Lacuna Method BENEFITS :
- A simple solution for a complex problem
- Pain Free Treatment
- No damage to the nail or nail bed
- Only takes 1 hr to complete the treatment
- Review appointments every 2 months
- Visible results after 8 weeks
- Photo evidence throughout treatment until nail clear
- Time saving & cost effective for the patient
- A Breakthrough in the treatment of fungal nail infections
- Clinically Proven
- British Invention